Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible in plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. You should be highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Expertise in Extensive Keyword Research, On-page and Off-page Optimization.
- Optimize the site to ensure maximum rankings for each keyword targeted.
- Knowledge in Potent Competitor Analysis, New age link building, User flow analysis.
- Conceptualizes, produces and inputs content for the websites, videos and social media.
- Knowledge in creating/optimizing landing pages.
- Knowledge in link building.
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google/Bing, Webmaster tools.
- Social Media marketing, and Create Backlinks.
- Data analysis skills and fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis.
- Directory & Blog Submission, Blog Commenting and Blog Writing.
- Graphic Designing with creative thinking.
- Ability to work and think independently while taking ownership of projects.
- Strong general computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in Google Adwords to run an ad campaign.
- Knowledge in Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Knowledge of SEO tools like MOZ.
- Knowledge in Google penalty recovery.
- Basic knowledge of CMS like Word press, Joomla, etc.
- Understanding of Web architecture and basic HTML, CSS and code structure.
- Link Building
- SEO Analyis, Web Analytics, Competitor Analysis
- Google Adwords, PPC, CPC
- Content Writing, Graphic Designing
- Other Professional Degree